About Dr. Bushra Ibnauf Sulieman
Dr. Bushra Ibnauf Sulieman, Director of the SAMA Sudan office, and one of its founders and pillars, passed away on April 25th, 2023.
Dr. Bushra Ibnauf Sulieman exemplified the best in us.
As an organization, we are heartbroken, but also thankful that we were privileged to be part of his life of giving.
To learn more about his impact on SAMA, click here.
To read what those who loved him said about him, click here.
Port Sudan Center
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- High-speed internet access
- Climate Controlled
- Updated Information Technology Hardware & Software
- Audiovisual Equipment
- Digital Library
- Activities – Free to Medical Professionals – subject to space availability
- Small Group Learning
- Virtual Job Interviews
- Adhoc Online Learning
- Project ECHO Hub
Dr. Bushra Ibnauf Sulieman Center for Learning – Port Sudan
Zelle “[email protected]”
pls email [email protected], to confirm that you are paying for Dr. Bushra Ibnauf Center for Learning
Check to “SAMA”
Mail to 13211 Moss Ranch Lane, Fairfax, VA, 22033
Soba University Hospital
- Lead : Dr. Ihab B. Abdalrahman “Tarawa”
- Co-founder, Sudanese American Medical Association
- Professor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum
- Deputy Director, Soba University Hospital
Subject Matter Expert Needed
Gastroenterologist with expertise in GI Simulation Lab Training to advise SAMA on the appropriate GI Simulation Lab procurement. Volunteer work would involve contacting vendors, reviewing proposals & advising on the appropriate choice. Expected time burden: 1-2 hours.
Click here to sign up.