Below you will find helpful information and resources about Postgraduate Medical Training in the USA, better known as Graduate Medical Education or GME.
- General Overview
- Step by Step Guide to the Application Process
- USMLE guide ( in Arabic) for University of Khartoum Graduates
- How to register for the USMLE exams
- How to book the exact date for your USMLE exam; step 1 and step 2 CK
- How to apply for the Visa to USA to take Step 2CS Exam
- Exam techniques: how to approach the best of FIVE questions?
- Tips on CV writing
- Tips on writing personal statements
IMG Friendly Programs Application List
- Internal Medicine : All programs, “Sudanese Friendly”
- Internal Medicine List of Visa sponsoring Programs according to percentage of IMGs
- General Surgery
- Family Medicine
Links to Speciality Boards that provide a waiver to part of the training for those with previous foreign, non US experience (by Salma Elfaki)