SAMA Juniors’ Club
To foster and nurture Sudanese who are interested in seeking professional careers in the fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and other healthcare sciences. The club’s mission is to provide a platform for prospective healthcare professionals to network and collaborate. SAMA Juniors is dedicated to improve its member’s education, leadership skills and promote activism and community service.
Entrance Exams assistance (MCAT, PCAT, DAT, OAT, USMLE STEPS, NDB, etc): provide review books, review videos etc.
2- Training and Professional Development
- Provide counseling and mentorship for candidates pursuing careers in healthcare services: This is a very general advising service to introduce careers in healthcare services and help those interested navigate the pathway to those professional careers.
- Provide clinical exposure opportunities for juniors through externship, observership and research trainee positions.
- Provide tutoring programs: this will be for local chapters to coordinate
- Research Opportunities
- Provide mentorship and assistance with writing skills including: case reviews, poster presentation and review articles.
Members of SAMA Juniors’ club are encouraged to participate in community service programs as “SAMA Ambassadors” in various activities including:
- Representation at SAMA local chapters
- Participate in SAMA Annual General Meeting
- Contribute in volunteer work, community outreach and medical missions in the US and Sudan
- Participate in fundraising events planning and logistics
Please join SAMA Juniors if you haven’t already – I’s free!