Patients with acute surgical emergencies in Sudan present to Emergency rooms which are staffed by junior doctors, mainly house officers and medical officers.
The goal is the provision of superior patient care that is LIFE-SAVING and COST-EFFECTIVE.
To provide house officers & recent medical graduates with the essential background knowledge on how to deal with common surgical emergencies
Moderated by experts from inside and outside Sudan
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Gadarif
- SAMA Sudan Office – Alsiteen Street – Riyadh – Khartoum
Subject Matter Experts
- 92% of the learners see that the sessions are relevant to their work.
- 85% of the learners see that there is the right amount of balance between the lecture and the interactivity.
- The majority of learners see that they got proper knowledge from the sessions, some of their plans to use this knowledge are:
- Clinical examination and diagnosis, emergency cases management, updated protocols applications, and subspeciality selection.
- 92% of the learners are very likely to recommend the sessions to their colleagues.